By using this website, you recognise that the following terms and conditions apply to any interaction you make with the site, superseding any other terms or conditions. By placing an order with us, you agree to accept our terms and conditions as the sole set of conditions applying to the contract.
Delivery and Handling
Quantity – When a courier delivery service (arranged via OZLcrafted.co.uk) or other shipping method (arranged by you, the client) is used to deliver items supplied by OZLcrafted.co.uk, you must sign for all goods sent by OZLcrafted.co.uk as “unchecked”, unless the items have been inspected thoroughly and deemed to be in good order with all items and parts present.
Signed For Delivery – Royal mail or Parcelforce will deliver your goods. Every item ordered from OZLcrafted.co.uk requires to be signed for. If no one is at the delivery address provided, a delivery note/card will be left by Royal Mail/Parcelforce advising of a missed delivery and provide instructions for collection. It is the BUYERS responsibility to arrange collection or redelivery. After a period of time without collecting your goods, they will be returned to OZLcrafted.co.uk. If this happens, the BUYER will be responsible for the cost of redelivery.
Order Not Received - You will receive an email confirming dispatch of your order. This email does not contain tracking information. The BUYER must contact us within 15 working days if the order has not arrived. Once 30 calendar days have elapsed after the dispatch email has been sent, no refunds or replacements can be issued unless the BUYER contacts OZL Crafted within the 15 working days as described above. Therefore, it’s imperative that the email address provided is correct.
Damage/Missing items – All damage and missing items need to be reported within 24 hours of signing for the goods. OZLcrafted.co.uk takes no responsibility for damage by any delivery service whether arranged by us or not.
Non Personalised: All items are made bespoke for each customer. We accept returns on non-personalised products providing they are returned within 7 days of delivery. Items must arrive with us in the condition that we supplied them, in original packaging. We will refund the purchase price on non-personalised items, minus a 25% re-stocking fee.
Personalised: All sales of personalised items are final and no refund option are available.
OZLcrafted.co.uk reserve the right to change prices listed on physical or digital publicity materials without prior notice. Any OZLcrafted.co.uk price lists do not constitute part of a legal contract.
OZLcrafted.co.uk quotes apply for 30 days from the date of their supply. After 30 days, clients should request an updated quote for any goods or services required.
We accept payment via PayPal.
We supply client proofs for your approval. Clients are responsible for ensuring that the final proof is inspected thoroughly. OZLcrafted.co.uk is not responsible for any error uncorrected after the client has seen the proof. Only for none stocked items.
Artwork supplied option
OZLcrafted.co.uk does not send artwork proofs. We do not check artwork supplied unless you ask us for this in the notes section when placing your order. We assume any artwork sent to us is ready.
Artwork & Design
(1) Ownership of goods or products - Until we receive full payment, the client does not have ownership of any goods or products. The client grants OZLcrafted.co.uk an irrevocable royalty-free licence to use any artwork created by OZLcrafted.co.uk for our publicity materials.
(2) Minimum charge – A minimum artwork/design charge of £30 applies for any bespoke commission undertaken. For a quote, please email us.
(3) Legal matters – The customer shall indemnify us in regard to claim, costs, or expense arising from any libellous matter or any infringement of patent, copyright, or design. The customer shall indemnify us in regard to claim, costs, or expense arising from any other proprietary or personal rights connected with any material that we process for the customer. This indemnity shall extend to any monies paid on the advice of a lawyer, and any costs connected with settlement of any claim.
Our turnaround times apply to business days (Monday to Friday), excluding public holidays. Turnaround time begins when you pay for your order, or if necessary, when you have confirmed your proof via email. Orders must be confirmed and paid for by 12am, otherwise the first day of the turnaround time will be the following working day. Turnaround times quoted on our digital and physical publicity materials are not guaranteed unless we have supplied them to you in writing.
When you order multiple items, the longest turnaround time associated with any item in the order will apply to the entire order. During October, November and December delivery times will be increased. 28 days is normal. Tracking information is available on request. Please allow reasonable time for delivery before enquiring on delivery.
We aim to send your order within 14 – 28 days of you approving a proof. We accept no liability for any delays beyond our control, which include, but are not limited to; couriers delay, postal service delay, stock availability issues and printer malfunctions. Festive period are as per each individually listed item on the website.
We will accept no liability:
(1) for defective goods and/or services where the client has contributed to or caused the defect, or where any Free Issue Materials and/or masters provided by the client and/or any specification, drawing, or design that the client supplied have contributed to or caused the defect.
(2) to the client if they have not paid the full price for any goods or services by the due date.
(3) to the client if they do not report any problems or defects to us within 5 working days of receipt of goods and/or services.
(4) to the client for goods not dispatched or goods damaged/lost in the course of delivery, unless you notify us of the problem within 5 working days of placing your order.
(5) for any loss, liability, claims, costs, damage, or expenses arising as a result of your continued use of defective goods and/or services after you have become aware of or suspected any such defect.
(6) for costs relating to the remedy of any matter for which we are liable, unless you have given us reasonable opportunity to remedy any problem or defect within the scope of our terms and conditions.
(7) for failure to include any items in goods/services supplied, or for supplying incorrect goods/services, except to rectify any defect and refund you the cost of returning the defective products.
(8) we accept no liability for:
– Consequential loss;
– Harm to goodwill and/or profit;
– Monetary and/or other similar losses;
– Indirect losses and special damages; and/or
– Interrupted business, lost business, contracts, production and/or opportunity.
(9) force majeure – We accept no responsibility for breach of contract as a result, directly or indirectly, of force majeure, riots, war, strikes, civil commotion and natural disasters.
State clearly the nature of the fault and the item or part affected. Please return all goods in a clean and dry condition.
Requests to swap or exchange items
We cannot facilitate making changes to your order once payment has been made. Please ensure basket contents is correct, any codes are applied and that the total in GBP Sterling is correct BEFORE making payment. Any mistakes will need to be refunded which may delay your order.
Consumer rights to cancel under the Distance Selling Regulations 2000
If you are acting as a consumer (i.e. not entering into a transaction for business purposes), and purchasing via mail/telephone/website order, you have a right to cancel your purchase within seven working days of the day after the date of delivery, and to return any unused item for a refund. These rights do not apply to perishable goods, or bespoke/personalised goods. For example, you do not have the right to a refund on items made to your size/colour/logo or any other specification. To cancel an order, e-mail us at the earliest opportunity. Have your invoice number to hand. Goods must be returned unused, in the condition they arrived. All items must be returned in their original packaging and be packaged to prevent damage. Returns address will be provided once your return request has been processed. Unless goods are faulty or incorrect, you must return them to us at your own expense. In the event that goods are faulty or incorrect, we will refund you the return delivery charge on receipt of the items. If we arrange collection of unwanted goods, we will deduct courier charges from your refund. Once items have been returned in an unused condition, with all parts and accessories present, we will supply a refund within 30 days of your notice to cancel.
As a perishable good, artwork cannot be returned. If a client wishes to cancel an artwork order, a fee of 30% of the final value will apply.
We prioritise your security when ordering with us. OZLcrafted.co.uk uses secure socket layer (SSL) technology to keep your information safe when you place an order. We fully encrypt all data meaning that it cannot be read by third parties. (Netscape users: click the tool bar ‘security’ icon, then tick the SSL2 and SSL3 boxes. Internet Explorer users: view > menu > find > Internet Options > Advanced, then tick the SSL2 and SSL3 boxes. A locked padlock image or an icon of a key in the bar at the base of your screen will appear, confirming that you are shopping securely.)
This website’s design and images are the sole property of OZLcrafted.co.uk. Legal action may result following the unauthorised reproduction of any designs or images on this website. OZLcrafted.co.uk reserves the right to change any terms and conditions to comply with UK & EU law. OZLcrafted.co.uk Terms & Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Our wish is that you will be completely satisfied with our products and services. If however you find any aspect of our product or service unsatisfactory, please get in touch, so that we can do our best to correct the problem.